How to Order
Acorn Farms has a vast selection of quality trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and seasonal plants to offer to our wholesale customers.
In order to purchase from us, you first need to become a wholesale customer
. We are not open to the general public - We are strictly wholesale. You will need to be in the business of reselling plant material. Please review our policies and fill out our Customer Application. We will also need a copy of your current Nursery Dealer's Certificate.
NOTE: Existing customers do not need to fill out another Customer Application. You just need to REGISTER for the Online Shop.
Once you are customer of Acorn Farms, you can Register to gain access to our Online Shop. Once approved, you will be able to log in and start using our Shopping Cart to place pick up or delivery orders.
- Your old username and password will not work with this new shopping cart. You will need to REGISTER here.
- All plants in the Online Shop are ABOVE-GROUND. All online orders are based on your terms with us. If you are looking for DIG material, contact your sales rep.
- The Shopping Cart will send us your submitted order. We will process it based on your payment terms, and email you an acknowledgement with any added tax and/or freight charges. If there are order changes, contact your sales rep or Angie. The Shopping Cart does not accept any payment. You will be invoiced later.
- The Shop is updated every Monday and Thursday afternoon. Your cart contents may change based on inventory. If you notice deletions, it is because we are out of stock.
- Once logged in to the Shop, you can also order using our Excel Order Form located in the Member Links area. Email us your Excel order, and we will send you an acknowledgement.